Ephesians Bible Study
Living Out the Gospel
Led by: Beth Summitt
Wednesday Evenings, 6:30-8pm
Meets in the Commons
June 8, 15, 22, 29
Join us for our 4-week summer women's Bible study through the book of Ephesians. Throughout this study, we will explore what it means to be a woman living in the fullness of the gospel, covering topics such as:
- Understanding and believing the gospel message
- How we are called to live out that gospel truth in our lives
- What it means to be a new creation in Christ
- What it looks like to be an imitator of God
- How to prepare for spiritual battles
...and so much more! This class is also a wonderful compliment to our Faith, Hope, and Love women's conference. Grab some friends and get signed up today!
No homework (aside from reading the text), weekly lesson taught by Beth Summitt, and small group table discussion. FREE! But please register to help with planning!