The Bible teaches us that tithing is an act of obedience and that we should trust God with every aspect of our lives, which also includes our finances. Sacrificing a portion of our income helps us look beyond ourselves and makes us more aware of the needs of others. We offer many ways for you to make an IMPACT and give back. Take a look at some of the options below:
TEXT TO GIVE:
- Send a text to 317.973.1732 with the amount you would like to contribute.
- Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount. (ex: $25)
- You will receive a text message back with a link to register.
Click on the link and follow the prompts to enter your credit card information.
- Once registration is complete you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email.
- For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish you give and it will process automatically.
This is a great option that allows you to give while your schedule may pull you away from services. You can use our secure platform to easily give online. CLICK HERE to give.
*Please note, if you have never given online you will need to create a new profile through our giving platform. This will be a different profile than the one you may have used to register for an event.
GIVE DURING WEEKEND SERVICES:
We have large collection boxes available in various locations throughout our main campus for those who prefer to give in person. Make checks payable to Mount Pleasant Christian Church. You can also mail checks to 381 N. Bluff Rd, Greenwood, IN 46143
DONATE NON-CASH GIFT ITEMS:
Did you know you can gift stock, mutual funds, and other non-cash items such as real estate? Click here to learn more.
Connect With Us
Cindy Weaver, Financial Director
317.881.6727 Ext. 226