Due to COVID-19, we have made the following adjustments:
- Tuesdays, 10am–2pm — Clothing shopping only.
- Thursdays, 9:15am — Drive-thru only, please be in line no later than 9:45am.
- Thursdays, 12:15pm — In person only, no drive-thru available. Attendees will receive lunch, participate in worship service, and can shop for food and/or clothes. Limited to 50 people. Please call 317.889.9650 to reserve a spot
- Thursdays, 6:15pm — Drive-thru only, please be in line no later than 6:45pm.
- Saturdays, 9:15am — Drive-thru only, please be in line no later than 9:45am.
Please be prepared to show a photo ID for one adult per household or an IMPACT Center card if available.
IN NEED OF CLOTHING AND/OR FOOD ASSISTANCE?
The IMPACT Center is open every Thursday and Saturday of each month unless otherwise noted due to weather or holiday rescheduling. Households may receive food one time per week and clothing one time per month. In order to receive assistance, you must be present at member sign-in. If you miss sign-in, you will be asked to come back during the next member sign-in time.
You do not have to be a resident of Johnson County to receive assistance. The IMPACT Center is not zip code specific. If you have a genuine need and provide the required documentation, you may receive assistance. In order to receive assistance, a picture ID for every adult living in the household is required.
Acceptable documentations are:
- A valid driver’s license
- A copy is acceptable for adults not attending in person.
- Two pieces of mail for every adult living in the household. Mail should show the current address.
- Birth certificate or Social Security Card for every dependent under age 18
We are located at 381 N. Bluff Rd., Greenwood, IN 46142. This is the same address as Mount Pleasant Christian Church. The ministry center building is on the south end of the church parking lot. Parking is located in front of the building. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to member service time.