Change for a Dollar is a ministry of Mount Pleasant Christian Church that allows ANYONE from ANYWHERE to nominate ANYONE that they believe could benefit from financial help and lots of prayer support. Please keep in mind that because of the volume of requests received, we must make choices about whom we can assist.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Complete nomination in its entirety.
- It is preferable that you complete the electronic form (located above), however, you can click on the “download nomination form” for a physical copy, complete and return to Mount Pleasant Christian Church, 381 N. Bluff Rd, Greenwood, IN 46142.
- All submitted nominations will be considered, however you may not complete a nomination for yourself or for someone living in your household full time.
- Nominations are reviewed once a month and must be submitted by the 20th of the month for next month’s consideration. For instance, if you want to be considered for the month of June, your nomination must be submitted
by May 20. Any late submissions will be automatically saved for the next month’s consideration.
- All names and addresses will be withheld from the selection committee. Financial assistance is based entirely on need and circumstance through prayer.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the nomination deadline, then we have decided to assist with another request.
- You may submit nominations as many times as you would like, but only one per month.
- Please do not contact anyone at the church with questions on the status of your nominations. Any and all questions need to be emailed to
In the meantime, please know that the deciding committee is prayerfully and thoughtfully considering each nomination.
We ask that you pray for the wisdom and guidance of this ministry and for the individuals entrusted with making these decisions.