Our Sunday gatherings are built around Acts 2:42, which says, “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” We spend time enjoying a meal, learning from God’s Word and spending time with each other. Our Dinner Church is every Sunday at 5:30pm and doors open at 5pm
- We eat dinner together because we believe it joins us together as a community. Enjoy visiting while your dinner is served to you! You may place your things at the back of the room as you finish. Drinks are also available here. Children up to age five are dismissed after dinner.
- We will have a time of sharing and praying for one another. If you would like to share a burden, please feel free to do so, and know that you will be prayed for.
- Each week we enjoy raising our voices together in song. Feel free to join in or listen.
- We take communion together every week. We believe that this is the way that Jesus asked us to remember him. (Luke 22:14-20) We invite you to join us if you call Jesus your Lord and Savior.
- At the end of the service, we will explain our Change for a Dollar giving ministry and have our offering time. Please don't feel obligated to give, but if you are moved to do so, the red boxes on the wall are where you may do that.